How do I change the registered office address?

The registered office address of a company is changed by filing form AD01. This can be filed online using the Companies House webfiling service if you have your authentication code. If you do not have this code you can request a reminder from Companies House, alternatively your company formation agent should be able to provide this.

The alternative to filing this form online is to post the AD01 form to Companies House. This will take slightly longer to process.

If you are using our service and you would like us to assist with changing the registered office address for your company please get in touch.

Please note Companies House processing times are an estimate only and not guaranteed.

Simple Formations is a trading name of Small Firms Services Limited. We have been trading since 1998 and are one of the UK's longest standing Company Formation Agents

We accept card payment by American Express, Mastercard and Visa

We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express

Small Firms Services Ltd Union House 111 New Union Street Coventry, CV1 2NT