Providing the Certificate of Good Standing for UK companies and LLPs in approximately 10 days on the standard service.
The Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) is prepared by Companies House for UK registered companies and LLPS. This official document is normally required by businesses that need to confirm the owners and directors of the business to overseas authorities and organisations.
The COGS includes the following information as standard-
- Company Name
- Company Number
- Date of Registration
- The good standing statement is also added to confirm the company has filed its documents correctly, has at least 1 person over 16 years of age as a company director, that no action is being taken to close the company and that there are currently no plans by Companies House to strike the company from the register.
In addition to the above information you can ask for additional details from the register be added to the certificate including-
- Registered office address
- Company Director names (and addresses if requested)
- Company Secretary names (and addresses if requested)
- Any previous name changes the company has made
After you have purchased a COGS, one of the team will contact you to discuss the details you want adding to your document.
The standard service COGS is typically completed in around 10-15 working days. If you need this document more quickly we recommend you purchase the expedite COGS service.