Certificate of Good Standing. EXPEDITE
Order a Certificate of Good Standing on the FAST SERVICE (2 working days) to confirm the current structure of your limited company or LLP. UPDATE 19/03/2020: Companies House have suspended expedite document services for the foreseeable future. This product is currently unavailable.
Order a Certificate of Good Standing on the 2 day service.
The Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) is a formal document issued by Companies House. This is frequently ordered by limited companies and LLPs that need to confirm the business structure to overseas authorities and organisations.
The COGS will confirm the following-
- Company Name
- Company Number
- Date of Registration
- Statement of good standing that the company is up to date with its statutory filing, at least 1 person over 16 years of age is appointed as a company director, no action is being taken to close the company and that there are currently no plans by Companies House to dissolve the company.
In addition to the above information you can ask for additional details from the register be added to the certificate including-
- Registered office address
- Company Director names (and service addresses if requested)
- Company Secretary names (and service addresses if requested)
- Any previous name changes the company has made
Once we receive an order we will email you to clarify the service required. If you are not in a rush you may prefer to choose the standard COGS service which takes around 10 working days.